Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dammit, I Hate It When This Happens..

Well, here I was all set to ignore the old blog for another month (although I have been enjoying all the comments!) and I get an email from Matthew asking me what happened to Cathy in the Wright.

Apparently, Matthew, I'm going to starve it to death. But thank you for asking.

My sister was asking about my lack of posting, and I suggested to her that we put forth a joint effort. Now that she has finally rejoined the 21st century with an internet connection. She's a former MN state trooper and a mom...so she's got excellent stories to share. We shall see.

In the mean time, thank you all for stopping by to check. And Chris - the temperature today warmed up to -8 degrees when I took the kids to school this morning, so you and your over-worked furnace can [edited for PG content].

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you drive the convertible? It's a heat wave! And I'm glad to say the furnace was shut off after it warmed the house up to 65 and has stayed off since that sad day.

Anonymous said...

Well, if we are going to do a combined blog, we'd better get going.... Only one problem - you know how I feel about dead animal pictures! We'll have to compromise on that one I suppose...

Anonymous said...

Cathy - compromise? OK, I don't know her that well but I'm having a hard time seeing that connection. Especially about the dead animal pictures. :) By the way, my wife is currently at her mothers in Minnetonka, wrapped in about 17 blankets with 3 pairs of sweats on and probably still shivering. She was mocking me tho because she has access to our favorite beer now. Mich Golden Light. Unavailable in AZ. Told her to get 6 or 50 cases and throw them in my mom's van when they drive back. I'm sure that will go over HUGE with my mother.

Cathy said...

I can work with you on the dead critters, Em!