Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Explanation

It didn't take long for this resolution to get thrown under the bus. I don't feel very guilty; I've found a new outlet. Last fall I contacted AnySoldier.com and found a group of guys in Iraq that share my sense of humor and overall immaturity. I send them action figures; they send me PowerPoint presentations of the figures. If I could figure out how to do it, I'd post Jawas Rampage here for you all to enjoy. It is rated R, however. I may have to omit the slide of the Jawas sharing a post-coitus smoke with Amanda Waller.

Saturday I spent nearly the entire morning pasting copies of one soldier's Facebook profile onto the bodies of models in a men's health magazine. I hope he finds it amusing. Cracked me up for hours.

The Governor and I were watching some Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network or something on Sunday, and the network had a little feature on "Top Ten Most Annoying Things Your Parents Say or Do." Number One was "..when they don't act their age." And I thought about how I can spend an hour posing an action figure for a funny photo and came to the conclusion that my kids are doomed. Poor boys.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I am glad I checked back here. It is good to see you posting again. I have always enjoyed your blog. I an glad to hear all is well with you.

Matthew